Garage Door Repair & Installation at Dave’s Garage Doors Inc
Automatic garage door openers provide great safety and convenience to homeowners. 89% of homeowners with remote-controlled garage doors use that as their typical way of entering their home. It’s essential that you get the right garage door opener for your garage and your lifestyle. Dave’s Garage Doors Inc has the best garage door opener options in Beaverton, Oregon. For over 40 years, our team has provided garage door opener repair, installations, and maintenance. Thousands of homeowners trust us with all their garage door services. Let us help you choose the best garage door opener and install it!
The LiftMaster® LM 87504-267 Secure View™ Ultra-Quiet Belt-Drive Smart Opener is the Cadillac of garage door openers. This unit offers everything a homeowner could possibly want in one package. For starters, it is the quietest garage door opener on the market today. It also includes a 360° LED light that will truly illuminate every inch of your garage. Most attractive is this unit’s status as a smart garage door opener. The myQ technology allows you to connect to your garage door opener via an app from anywhere in the world. You can operate your garage door and even view your garage through a mounted camera. A few other features of the LiftMaster 87504 include:
- Battery-Powered Backup for Power Outages
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Operate Your Garage Door and Stream Video of Your Space Through the myQ App
If your garage environment requires a garage door opener that can be conveniently mounted on a wall, the LiftMaster 8500W is the best garage door opener for you. This is an ideal choice when a traditional ceiling-mounted garage door opener would not work or cause problems since it can be hidden on a wall. With myQ® technology, you can control your garage door from anywhere via an app. Some of the main reasons people install the LiftMaster 8500W include:
- Ultra-Quiet Operation
- Backup Battery for Power Outages
- Compact, Wall-Mounted Design
Linear LDCO 801
The Linear LDCO 801 is a workhorse in the garage door opener industry, thanks to its energy efficiency, silent operation, and self-diagnostic features. This garage door opener comes equipped with specialized soft-start and soft-stop technology that prevents rattling, banging, and clanging when the garage door is in use. That allows you to use your garage door opener without waking up everyone in the house. On top of that, the self-diagnostic features offer constant system monitoring. When your garage door opener starts to show the first signs of trouble, the system will warn you with a flashing light that tells you the nature of the problem. The Linear LDCO 801s offer:
- Chain-Drive and Belt-Drive Models
- Battery-Powered Backup Available
- Responsive Remote Control That Works From Especially Far Away
When you are looking for a garage door opener that can open quickly, silently, and safely, the Genie® 2028 is the best garage door opener for you. Genie’s units provide an impressive opening and closing speed of 7 inches per second. At the same time, this unit is equipped with the specialized GenieSense™ Monitoring System. This system is sensitive to any change in the operation of your garage door. Mainly this is meant to stop immediately, in case of pets, people, or property get in the way of the door while it is closing. However, it also allows the opener to adjust the power provided at any moment, maximizing speed and reducing noise at the same time. More reasons customers choose the Genie 2028 include:
- Battery-Powered Backup Available
- Fastest Opening Speed
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Opener’s Motor and Integrated Gearbox
Let Us Special Order a Garage Door Opener For You
If you want a specific brand or model of garage door opener that we don’t stock, let us order it for you. Our techs have a combined experience of more than 200 years, Dave’s Garage Doors’ team of technicians are experts at installing, repairing, and maintaining garage door openers of all brands and models. Please note that special orders will typically require longer lead times. Our primary goal is your satisfaction. So, we’ll do whatever it takes to get you the garage door opener that’s the right solution for you and your home.
Garage Door Opener Repairs & Garage Door Repairs
When your garage door stops functioning properly, you may not know if it is the garage door opener or the garage door itself. Don’t worry. Dave’s Garage Doors offer repairs on both garage doors and garage door openers. No matter what type of repairs you need, our team can perform them. Whether your garage door needs a hinge replaced or your garage door opener needs mechanical repairs, our technicians will get your garage door working again.
The Features You’ll Find on the Best Garage Door Openers
The garage door openers we carry at Dave’s Garage Doors Inc in Beaverton, Oregon, come with many different features, depending on the model you pick. Sometimes, the best way to choose a garage door opener is to start by considering the qualities you find most appealing. Some features are great for Amazon deliveries, while others offer more functional benefits. Features include:
- Belt Drives
- Built-In Cameras With Two-Way Communication
- Battery Backups
- Programmable Timers to Close the Door Automatically If You Forget
- Wi-Fi Connectivity (Cell Phone App That Allows You to Control Your Garage Door Remotely and Alerts You If the Door Is Left Open)
- Compatible With HomeLink
- Compatible With Amazon Home Delivery
- Wall-to-Wall Lighting
- Smart Control Wall Buttons
- DC Motors for Smooth Start and Stop
- Two Remotes and Keypads
- Lifetime Warranties on Belts and Motors
- Two-Year Warranties on Parts
Why It’s Important to Invest in a Safe & Secure Garage Door
While automatic garage door openers are an amazing convenience, they can be dangerous if handled improperly. Between 20,000 and 30,000 people are injured in garage-door-related incidents every year. Most of these incidents are caused due to faulty garage door safety systems, improper installation, and lack of annual maintenance. This is why investing in a high-quality garage door opener is essential. The advanced safety systems on Genie 3024 or the LiftMaster 87504 make you and your family safer than ever.
Picking the Best Garage Door Opener on the Market
When it comes down to it, how are you supposed to pick the best garage door opener for you and your family? Finding the best requires you to weigh several different factors, including your spatial restrictions, the necessary lift capacity, smart features, noise level, and safety monitoring systems. Some options rank well on each of these factors, like the top-of-the-line LiftMaster 87504. You might need a specialized model due to the constraints of your space, budget, or door weight. Factors to consider include:
- Physical Space: The spatial configuration of your garage will dictate a lot about which garage door opener can be installed. Do you have space for an overhead unit, or do you need a wall-mounted garage door opener?
- Lift Capacity: Ensuring the garage door opener selected can lift your garage door is critical. Specialty garage doors, like wooden carriage-style doors, may need a specialized opener with a higher lift capacity like the Linear LC075.
- Smart Features: Models are available that allow you to open your garage door with an app or even view a live video stream of your garage via a unit-mounted camera. Having the power to control your garage door from anywhere can make package deliveries more secure than ever.
- Noise Level: While most modern garage door openers operate smoothly, some are designed to open and close with almost no detectable noise. If you need to access your garage door without disturbing anyone in your home, consider a model with noise reduction features.
- Safety Monitoring Systems: All garage doors on the market today have some form of a safety monitoring system. However, if safety is a serious concern for you, models with advanced safety features like the Genie 3024 are available.
Schedule Your Garage Door Opener Service Now!
Now that you know how to choose the best garage door opener for your home, it’s time to get started. If you need help, our team can also guide you through the selection process. You can expect experienced technicians, friendly service, and high-quality craftsmanship when you work with Dave’s Garage Doors. To schedule your garage door opener service, fill out a contact form or call us today!
Excellent service! I called and they made an appointment the next day. Scott arrived on time and did all the repairs and services my garage doors needed. The charge was very very reasonable! I will be recommending them to all my friends. Thanks!
Sandra F., 11/29/2022